Surprise! I have a second giveaway for the month of October. This time, I’ve partnered up with Peach Print Studio and Em & Me Studio, two local Chicago makers, to create this “Killer Movie”-inspired giveaway. One winner will receive:
- (1) “Thanks Good Bye” Ouija Keychain
- (1) Things That Could Kill You – Stir Sticks
- (1) Ghostie Polaroid Block Print (Beetlejuice)
- (1) Witchy Fingers Crossed Enamel Pin
- (1) Audrey Wallflower Wall Decor
- (1) $20 Netflix Gift Card (applicable for new and existing Netflix accounts)
The whole thing is a $100 value, making it the biggest giveaway I’ve ever done. All the instructions on how to enter are in the Instagram post below, but I’ve written out the various ways of entering here as well.
The base entry is liking the post, tagging a friend in the comments, and following the three of us. You can tag as many friends as you want for one entry each, but only one tag per comment (tagging businesses and celebrities won’t count). You can even enter on each of our posts for triple entries!
If you want 10 extra entries, post a photo to your own Instagram feed of your Halloween costume. Either what you’re wearing this Halloween, or your favorite costume from a previous year. Tag the three of us in the caption and make sure your profile is public so we can see. You may also get featured in our stories or IG feed.